Cerrone Lundy is a Director based in Vivaldi’s New York office. Cerrone works with organizations to better understand their client needs and create products, services, positionings, brands, and experiences that allow organizations to better serve their clients.
Cerrone believes wholeheartedly in the words of W.E. Deming: “It is not enough to do your best, first you must know what to do, and then do your best”. Over his career he has done his best to ensure that clients have the right information, so that they can make key strategic decisions at opportune moments, to generate value for the company and for their clients.
Cerrone has a wide range of skills and experiences. He has led successful projects in Innovation, Brand Positioning, Brand Architecture, New Product/Service/Business Development, Consumer Insight generation, and New Market Entry. Additionally, he’s worked extensively with CPGs of every kind and Social Media organizations. Beyond that, Cerrone has a deep passion for Nonprofit Organizations and Foundations, Design Thinking, as well as for organizational initiatives around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Cerrone studied Philosophy and Communication Studies, before getting his MBA at NYU.
Challenges He's Taken on Recently
- Helping a large social media organization create products and experiences for a diverse population.
- Helping an insurance organization re-evaluate its positioning and create communications that truly connect it with its desired clients.
- Starting, building, and running a start-up company.
- Innovation and Growth
- Consumer Insights and Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Talk to Him About
- Video Games
- Human Behavior