Anne Knecht is an Engagement Manager based in Vivaldi’s Munich office. She is deeply passionate about market-relevant topics across all industries and is fascinated by the ability of brands to immerse themselves into our daily lives. She’s intrigued by the tremendous influence brands have on the human behavior – especially her own.
This curiosity and determination to better understand certain mindsets is one of the many reasons why she’s driven to support medium-sized enterprises and international companies in tackling challenges in the market, building growth strategies, enhancing brand positioning, and facilitating smooth marketing communications. In our dynamic and ever-changing environments, both on- and offline, understanding customers is the bottom line to sustainable success, be it in B2B or B2C.
Anne’s customer-centric and market-oriented thinking and acting are channeled in structured and pragmatic approaches to complex tasks. Her business acumen combined with analytical rigor and data-driven approach makes her a very valuable addition for clients. With determination, empathy, and as a team enthusiast, colleagues and customers appreciate the experience she gained in the hospitality industry and consulting firms before joining Vivaldi. Always considering the market side viewpoint, Anne strives to accelerate growth and long-term profitability for her clients.
Prior to Vivaldi, Anne worked in Deals Strategy at PwC, gauging international companies’ commercial attractiveness while providing a full overview of the company’s internal and external environment. She worked across a variety of industries both in B2B and B2C, solving analytical and strategic challenges in the relevant markets.
Her current and past clients are from a variety of industries, including a global technology firm, a German machine and plant manufacturer, clients in healthcare, luxury goods, and NGOs. This broad variety propels her endless curiosity about brands industry wide.
Anne holds a master’s in Business Psychology from FOM Cologne and a diploma in Business Administration from IUBH Bad Honnef – Bonn. She is a lecturer at Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg and teaches students in their Market and Consumer Psychology bachelor’s degree program.
Challenges We’ve Taken on Recently
- Switching an in-person strategic brand workshop with participants from 5 different countries into a virtual co-working session within one day
- Creating a strategic business plan for the branded business of a global technology company to sustainably strengthen the master brand in an increasingly competitive environment
- Uniting the vision and mission of two merged, yet totally different, service entities of a global plant manufacturer to enhance employee collaboration and customer service experiences
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Architecture
- Data & Analytics
- Sales & Service Management
Talk to Her About
- Soccer – especially 1. FC Köln
- Travelling – where are the hidden gems in this world?
- Music – Endless love for singers & songwriters