Agathe Blanchon-Ehrsam is a Partner and Chief Marketing Officer of Vivaldi. She brings over 18 years of strategic consulting experience.
Agathe joined Vivaldi in 2001. Prior to her CMO role, Agathe led the Fifth Season digital and design agency of Vivaldi where she helped companies produce innovative, engaging interactions that help them connect with their audiences, build their brands and create entirely new businesses.
In 2011, Agathe devoted a year-long sabbatical to join the management team of Hot Bread Kitchen, a social enterprise of which she was also a founding board member. She worked with the Clinton Initiative award winning bakery to design and build an incubation program for start-up food entrepreneurs in East Harlem.
Previously in her career, Agathe worked for two years in Peru and Chile as a consultant to non-profit organizations focused on economic empowerment programs supporting women-owned food micro-businesses.
Agathe teaches strategic management classes as an Adjunct Professor at Parsons The New School for Design. She holds a Masters from ESSEC Business School in Paris, France.
Challenges She's Taken on Recently
- Transforming a high-end restaurant experience to prepare for tomorrow's customer needs
- Rolling out a new corporate brand for a biotechnology company
- Designing a new retail brand and store environment for a professional paint product
- Conducting a year-long integrated marketing campaign for a food & beverage organization
- Building a provocative ad campaign for a non-profit
- Consumer Behavior
- Brand Strategy
- Innovation Workshops
- Go-to-Market Strategy
Talk to Her About
- People's daily lives, and spotting unmet needs that brands can satisfy in new ways
- How to find new sources of inspiration that shake up conventional thinking
- The many possibilities offered by modern marketing, and how to pick the right ones for maximum value creation
- Where in the world is the best place to live
On Her Bookshelf
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami