It is undeniable that the way we do business and build brands is changing in this COVID-19 world. But how do we leverage the modern era of connectivity to evolve and innovate in this new world?
- From tangible to intangible assets.
- From the 1970s to the 2000s, there has been a fundamental shift from business focusing on tangible assets to intangible assets. The revolution of branding means that it now takes on a strategic perspective, capturing intangible asset value that companies are creating.
- Connectivity is the driver of change.
- The evolving ways in which we build brands and businesses are shaped by the Eras of Connectivity – from Information (search, e-commerce), to People (mobile, social media), to Everything (IoT, 5G, AI).
- The new era of connectivity breaks down walls.
- This new era, the Era of Shared Value (for everyone, not just customers), revolutionizes the way we do business. We are moving away from a World of Walls and into a World of Webs – from competition to collaboration and interaction.
- We are all living in an Interaction Field.
- Customers are participants in the field instead of recipients of a product, and value is created for everyone involved. By leveraging network, virality and learning effects, the Interaction Field model enables a business to not just communicate, but deliver its purpose.
Hear more of Erich’s insights on the Future Generali ‘Masters Speak’ session on Facebook here.