Chris Halsall is a Senior Partner with Vivaldi, who focuses on reinvention and growth at the intersection of consumer, brand and business. Prior to joining Vivaldi, Chris was the co-founder of Ogilvy Consulting, where he was the Global COO and leader of the Growth & Innovation practice. Chris began his consulting career at McKinsey & Company, where he led the Marketing Effectiveness Practice and was the Senior Branding Expert for North America. After 8 years with McKinsey, Chris joined Prophet Brand Strategy as a partner in New York, where he co-authored the book, “The Marketing Accountability Imperative”. Before entering consulting, Chris was in Brand Management within the Food & Beverage category of P&G, where he helped launch Folgers Coffee into Canada.
Based in New York City, Chris has served leading global clients in over 30 countries, including: Samsung, GE, IBM, Microsoft, Canon, Ford, Danone, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, SC Johnson, Unilever, AB InBev, South African Breweries, CIBC, Citizens Bank, and the US Army.
A proud Canadian, Chris holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of New Brunswick and a Master of Business Administration from Western University.
Chris lives in Montclair New Jersey with his wife Gina, son Grant and daughter Grace, where he enjoys hiking, movies and making things.
Challenges We’ve Taken on Recently
- Helping an automaker imagine the future of mobility, with new revenue streams and experiences
- Pivoting a traditional B2B business and brand into a high-growth consumer category
- Helping a pharma company make their therapies more accessible to patients in emerging markets with fintech
- Turning around a tired CPG brand by co-creating new sources of interaction-fueled growth
- Brand Strategy
- New Business Models
- Growth and Innovation
- Capability Transformation
- Marketing Effectiveness
Talk to Him About
- The future of...
- DIY everything
- Obscure Canadian Brands