Tracy Huser is a Director of Strategy and Operations based out of Vivaldi’s New York office, where she works with clients to build strong brands and develop actionable brand and marketing strategies. Tracy has spent her career in consulting, helping clients solve complex business problems. Her recent work has focused on brand positioning initiatives, helping both B2B and B2C companies develop new brand strategies that reflect evolving customer needs. Tracy’s has a personal passion for global work and helping clients to develop global branding strategies.
Before joining Vivaldi, Tracy honed her consulting skills while working at Booz Allen Hamilton. While at Booz Allen, Tracy focused on helping public sector clients solve complex problems. Over Tracy’s seven years at Booz Allen, she worked with a variety of organizations, providing strategic communications and information technology consulting services.
Tracy holds a B.A. in Near Eastern Affairs from Cornell University and a Master of Business from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business.
Challenges She's Taken on Recently
- Trying to identify similarities globally across customer segments to help a 100-year company develop a new brand positioning that unites its entire global audience
- Developing a brand positioning and messaging for a new technology, whose product strategy was continuing to evolve during the process
- Helping one of the largest translation companies in the world become a platform business
- Brand Positioning
- Consumer Behavior
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
Talk to Her About
- Her favorite places to travel
- The best workout classes in New York
- The latest baby gadgets