Tracy Huser is a Partner based out of Vivaldi’s New York office, where she works with clients to build strong brands and develop actionable brand and marketing strategies. Tracy has spent her career in consulting, helping clients solve complex business problems. Her recent work has focused on product innovation and brand strategy, helping both B2B and B2C companies develop new products and strategies that reflect evolving customer needs. Tracy’s has a personal passion for global work and helping clients to develop global branding strategies.
In addition to client work, Tracy plays a leading role in internal operations and initiatives at Vivaldi. She manages and oversees the staffing of all strategy resources globally and supports employees across the Vivaldi experience from recruiting to onboarding and training.
Before joining Vivaldi, Tracy honed her consulting skills while working at Booz Allen Hamilton. While at Booz Allen, Tracy focused on helping public sector clients solve complex problems. Over Tracy’s seven years at Booz Allen, she worked with a variety of organizations, providing strategic communications and information technology consulting services.
Her current and past clients include: Anheuser Busch, Coca Cola, McGraw Hill, Blackboard, AIB International, Vistaprint, Cox Automotive, Goodyear.
Tracy holds a B.A. in Near Eastern Affairs from Cornell University and a Master of Business from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business.
Challenges She's Taken on Recently
- Helping a leading beer brand expand into new categories and developing an architecture that sets the brand up for growth
- Developing a brand positioning and messaging for a new technology, whose product strategy was actively evolving during the process
- Helping one of the largest translation companies in the world become a platform business
- Brand Positioning
- Product Innovation
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
Talk to Her About
- Her favorite places to travel
- The latest baby/toddler gadgets
- Innovations in the alcohol space