Ben Kuenzle is an Engagement Manager based out of Vivaldi’s New York office. He is fascinated by human behavior and understanding why people make specific choices, and the role of brand strategy in shaping perceptions and shifting behaviors. His work in brand strategy has led to interest in building internal marketing teams, identifying growth and innovation opportunities and building business strategies to support brand ambitions. Additionally, Ben has a passion for luxury and lifestyle brands and the unique role they play in a consumer’s conception of self and their ability to influence and shape culture.
Prior to Vivaldi, Ben worked as a senior strategist Interbrand where he created brand strategies and growth platforms for major international companies. While at Interbrand, Ben worked across a variety of industries with B2B and B2C companies to solve a range of analytical, strategic and creative challenges. Previous clients include Johnson & Johnson, Nissan, FedEx, PayPal, Intuit, Merck, Stryker, Illumina, Performix.
Ben holds a B.A. in Communication and Media Studies from Wheaton College and an M.B.A. from USC Marshall School of Business.
Challenges He's Taken on Recently
- Creating a platform strategy for an international healthcare innovation hub to incubate new ideas
- Building a strong internal brand team team to support one of the world’s most recognizable external brands
- Developing a roadmap for how a global fin/tech company should evolve from product led to brand led marketing in order to maximize their platform business model
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Strategic Positioning
- Growth & Innovation
Talk to Him About
- Science Fiction - the good, the bad, the ugly and why it is an important genre
- Fitness and nutrition life hacks
- Instagram – understanding why we post what we post
- The world of watches and what your watch says about you