Ben Kuenzle is a Director of Strategy and Business Development and travels frequently between the Los Angeles and New York office to lead client projects and focus on business development efforts for the firm. He is fascinated by human behavior and understanding why people make specific choices and the role of brand/marketing in shaping perceptions and shifting behaviors. His work in strategy has led to an interest in building internal marketing teams, identifying growth and innovation opportunities and building business strategies to support brand transformation ambitions.
He is passionate about working with clients to create new platform business models to help transform their traditional pipeline businesses in order to compete and win in today’s evolving business environment. In addition, Ben had led numerous projects focused on building holistic product marketing efforts including go-to-market planning, strategic positioning, value propositions, and messaging, field enablement, UX design and prototyping, creative articulation, and in-market collateral development.
Prior to Vivaldi, Ben worked as a senior strategist Interbrand where he created brand strategies and growth platforms for major international companies. While at Interbrand, Ben worked across a variety of industries with B2B and B2C companies to solve a range of analytical, strategic and creative challenges.
His current and past clients include American Express, Pfizer, UST Global, AIB International, Johnson & Johnson, Nissan, FedEx, PayPal, Intuit, Merck, Stryker, Illumina, Performix.
Ben holds a B.A. in Communication and Media Studies from Wheaton College and an M.B.A. from USC Marshall School of Business.
Challenges He's Taken on Recently
- Creating a platform strategy for an international healthcare innovation hub to incubate new ideas
- Building a strong internal brand team team to support one of the world’s most recognizable external brands
- Developing a roadmap for how a global fin/tech company should evolve from product led to brand led marketing in order to maximize their platform business model
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Strategic Positioning
- Growth & Innovation
Talk to Him About
- Science Fiction - the good, the bad, the ugly and why it is an important genre
- Fitness and nutrition life hacks
- Instagram – understanding why we post what we post
- The world of watches and what your watch says about you