Stefan Kluß is a Senior Engagement Manager in Vivaldi’s Düsseldorf office. He brings over 15 years of experience in growth-oriented brand management. His experiences cover a wide spectrum of industries with focuses on energy, telecommunications, agriculture and healthcare.
Before joining Vivaldi, Stefan spent 6 years at a leading global brand agency as a Client Director and Managing Strategist, where he worked with clients from various industries on brand positioning, brand management and brand implementation projects. Prior to this, he was an Account Director at an international advertising agency and supported a leading healthcare company in product innovation, portfolio optimization and development of integrated communication concepts.
Stefan holds a Master of Science in International Business with a focus on Strategy & Innovation from Maastricht University. He completed his undergraduate studies in business and economics in a double-degree program at Aachen University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with the Dublin Institute of Technology, where he earned a Bachelor of Science with a focus on marketing and organization.
Since 2016, Stefan has lectured at the Rheinische Fachhochschule Köln for the modules “Strategic Brand Management” and “Operative Brand Management.”
Challenges We’ve Taken on Recently
- Building a Go-To-Market Strategy for a New Business Area of a European Energy Supplier
- Developing an Approach to Accelerate Campaign Planning and Implementation Across Markets and Categories
- Creating a New Corporate Brand Strategy and Brand Architecture for a Global Animal Healthcare Company Through a Highly Participative Process
- Strategic Brand Management
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Brand Architecture & Naming
- Brand Innovation
Talk to Him About
- How Cognitive Neuroscience Impacts Branding
- The Sound Nuances of Grand Pianos
- Life with Children