Overview of the role:
The Talent Growth Director (TGD) is a vital part of the leadership team and will help drive the firm’s strategic talent growth, employee experience and engagement initiatives through effective cultivation of talent at all levels and related recruitment, training and retention processes and programs.
We believe our people are our biggest assets and the best TGD’s hold the business accountable for their employees development and well-being. You will work closely with the leadership team to define our talent strategy and all major elements of the employee experience, to include:
- Recruitment – Seek out the best, right shaped people for Vivaldi – balance attitudes and aptitude’s – align to brand values.
- Provide leadership team with additional guidance, and support on all Talent Management and HR and compliance related processes and activities
- Design and executing full cycle campaigns to recruit talent at all levels
- Align talent and resource needs with company’s strategy, goals, plans, vision and values through systematic reviews of investments in differentiating capabilities, thoughtful cost reductions (when necessary) and improvement initiatives aligned with strategy
- Onboarding and Retention – Create a best-in-class employee engagement experience with development and growth at its heart.
- Improve employee experience, focus on making Vivaldi a better place to work for and promote positive work environment and embodying firm values
- Monitoring adherence of people’s behaviors to firm’s established values and rules – “making values stick”
- Monitor major change programs within the organization
- Employee Performance and Development – Mentor and coach members of Vivaldi across all levels to help individuals and teams grow.
- Managing and monitoring employee performance; initiate, structure & manage review process
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Develop a strategy for employee experience and expectations for a high performance culture
- Manage skills gap analyses to determine (and group) needs
- Assist Leadership, responsible for the Centers of Excellence, in the design and evolution of the centers.
- Develop and manage the budget and salary bands
- Oversee sourcing and hiring procedures to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees
- Build a talent pipeline (full time, part time, contractor, and freelance) that aligns with hiring needs and business objectives
- Evaluate potential business partners for outsourced talent globally
- Work with leaders across the Centers of Excellence in designing and delivering employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Establish potential partnerships for additional training
Performance and Development
- Develop mentoring and coaching best practices and implement processes across the firm
- Conduct ongoing conversations with the team based on Weekly10 (real time) feedback
- Organize mid-year and annual performance review sessions and develop employee promotion policies
- Manage performance-based incentives and bonuses
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- Perform benchmark analyses of compensation and benefits
- Carryout 360 degree, firm feedback and help implement areas for improvement
- Work with external review agencies (e.g. Vault) to ensure representation of Vivaldi
- Proven work experience as Senior of Talent Management or similar role in a service type organization (consulting, agencies)
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting along with a strategic mindset in order to develop a skilled and integrated workforce
- Ability to lead, gain the respect colleagues and staff, and to maintain open and efficient lines of communication at all times elegantly and successfully
- High energy level, driven, focused, assertive, and results-oriented
- Successful track record in building and maintaining relationships (confidence, credibility and confidentiality) at all levels of an organization
- Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits packages
- Experience with performance management procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human resources or relevant field
If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.