As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world. The firm is comprised of Vivaldi Partners, a strategic consultancy; Vivaldi Analytics, a research firm; Vivaldi Fifth Season, a design and digital brand-building agency, and Vivaldi Edge, an organizational development company.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing, and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Structure marketing, branding & strategic analyses (e.g. market sizing, competitive analysis, ethnographic research & analyses, brand valuation analysis, best practices and benchmarking)
- Summarize analyses into salient interpretations, recommendations, and action items
- Think creatively and contribute to brand strategy positioning/architecture formulation & implementation
- Manage day-to-day team meetings and project workflow
- Lead work streams within client engagements and ensure on-time delivery of high-quality work products
- Conduct innovation workshops to facilitate new product development/ideas
- Structure and/or review business cases & models
- Prepare & present client deliverables through excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Work with team and manage junior/mid-level client relationships
- Contribute to intellectual capital through knowledge sharing and business development efforts
- Self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Team player, fun to work with and possesses a sincere interest in strategy, marketing and brands
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven
- Able to apply creative thinking to client issues and to analyze/model quantitative research data
- Master of Business Administration or Master’s degree from top-tier program with 4-7 years work experience
- Strong professional track record should include at least 2 years of management consulting experience and/or 2-4 years within a marketing/branding department of a large company
- Industry knowledge and experience highly valued in one/more of the following: consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, automotive, healthcare or technology
- Ability to speak other foreign languages a plus
- Located in New York– some travel may be required
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to email@example.com.