As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
The Senior Consultant is a key leader in growth strategy and innovation-related engagements. They are fluent in innovation methods, from Design Thinking to Lean Start-Up, and are responsible for the project management and delivery of commercially robust innovations for our clients.
The Senior Consultant is a compelling storyteller, able to construct a unique perspective and garner engagement from team members and clients alike. They must be comfortable in taking the lead at identifying compelling insights, designing engaging workshops, and integrating robust commercial realities throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Due to the unique structure of our organization, our Senior Consultants must be experienced innovators but also competent in the world of Brand Strategy, able to liaise with strategists who are dealing with global Brand Architecture and Product Portfolio issues.
- Manage day-to-day client and team meetings and project workflow, ensuring on-time delivery of high-quality work
- Design and facilitate compelling workshops across the innovation project lifecycle
- Design primary research methods, using trends analysis, and planning experiments
- Summarize analyses, workshop outputs, or research findings into compelling directional narratives
- Conduct branding & strategic analyses (e.g. competitive analysis, best practices and benchmarking, etc.)
- Successfully managing relationships with clients at a senior level
- Managing consultants and working with engagements managers and partners
- Think creatively, and be comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
- Prepare & present client presentations through excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Contribute to intellectual capital through knowledge sharing and business development efforts
- Able to see through the data to create a unique perspective and articulate it in a compelling manner
- Self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Team player, fun to work with, and possesses a sincere interest in brand and innovation
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content-driven
- Able to apply creative thinking to client issues and to analyze/model quantitative research data
- Experience managing and mentoring junior resources
- Master of Business Administration or Master’s degree from a top-tier program with 4-5 years of work experience
- Strong professional track record should include at least 3 years of management consulting experience and/or 2-4 years within an innovation consultancy
- Industry knowledge and experience are highly valued in one/more of the following: consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, automotive, healthcare, or technology
- Ability to speak other foreign languages is a plus
- Located in London– some travel may be required
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the role, feel free to reach out to the same email address.