As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Responsible for co-managing multiple projects at a time, ensuring that they meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Coordinate project documentation depending on the magnitude of the project (i.e. statements of work, business requirements, functional specifications, project plans)
- Collaborate with teams of consultants, designers, copywriters, information architects, web developers and social media strategists to problem solve and execute project challenges with high quality
- Own and manage internal team workflow and task assignments, by getting projects routed internally and see projects through from conception to release of deliverables to client
- Contribute to new business development from initial creative development to pitch production
- Work with Senior Partners to implement production processes and guidelines
- Passionate about design thinking and the effects it has on driving collectivism, creative and code
- Understands the value of a process that leans into execution vs. pontification
- Experience and interest in next-generation digital – Physical Computing, AI, Content Marketing a plus
- Conversant with modern frameworks and/or multiple open source CMS environments
- Has a background as a designer, technologist or tactician and has been known to contribute a few lines of code or a wireframe on a project if necessary
- Interested in working in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven
- Can-do” attitude that fosters a positive, productive working environment
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and good at hands-on troubleshooting
- Very detail oriented, likes juggling a number of projects at once and understands the importance of meeting production deadlines
- Interested in working in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company
- Comfortable with ambiguity: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require an understanding of technology, new thinking, agility, and adaptability
- Balances a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree with a relevant degree with 6 to 10 years of overall work experience.
- 5-7 years delivering highly available web products (site, app, etc)
- 5-7 years managing design workflow or production
- Experience successfully managing freelancers
- Experience with SEO, web analytics, graphic design, web programming and/or video production
- Familiarity integrating multiple technology platforms managed by outside vendors
- Strong professional track record in managing production and has the ability and desire to own and steer project deliverables.
- Industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: technology, consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, automotive, healthcare, B2B
- Located in the New York City area – some travel required.