Choose an internship at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Vivaldi is one of the largest independent growth strategy and digital innovation firms. Our strategic approach helps build strong brands, create brand architecture, drive disruptive innovation and establish platform businesses that operate at the speed of business today.
Our collaborative team works at the intersection of brand strategy, analytics, experience design and technology to help clients build capabilities, organizations, products, and experiences that scale exponentially and deliver new growth in rapidly changing markets.
- Provide project management for the overall internship project
- Shadow a PM on their day-to-day work to better understand the full scope of how a branding firm operates
- Provide assistance with meeting recaps, next steps and project timing
- Organize, Schedule and attend meetings between inter-agency teams
- Quality assurance for all creative materials ensuring elements are spell checked, formatted properly, and of the highest quality
- Help ensure visual consistency for the Vivaldi brand
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
- Self-starter, pioneering spirit, who is resourceful and able to take ownership of tasks quickly and reliably
- Strong interpersonal, communications, time management skills with a detail-oriented approach
- A very high degree of initiative, teamwork and responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks as priorities change daily
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Passion for strong brands
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong interest in Brands, Marketing, Project Management and Operations
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, strong planning skills required
- Ability to efficiently work independently
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems covering multiple working groups
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.