As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world. The firm is comprised of Vivaldi Partners, a strategic consultancy; Vivaldi Analytics, a research firm; Vivaldi Fifth Season, a design and digital brand-building agency, and Vivaldi Edge, an organizational development company.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Work with project teams to create, refine and deliver strategic recommendations for clients
- Provide research, analytical, and logistical support for project teams
- Analyze certain research streams and synthesize into clear, relevant results
- Work with project teams to develop client deliverables
- Assist teams in planning and conducting primary research
- Self starter, pioneering spirit, resourceful and ability to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to ask the right questions
- Must be able to effectively conduct and analyze research
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company
- Strong problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team player, fun to work with and sincere interest in strategy, marketing and brands
- Excellent grades and study progress, extra-curricular activities a plus
- Ideally first working experience in the field of management consulting and/or at a marketing/branding department of a large company (internships)
- Strong interest in Brands, Marketing, and Innovation
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Internet research tools
- Fluent German and English written and verbal skills; ability to speak additional languages a plus
- Located in Dusseldorf
- Cover Letter required
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to email@example.com.