Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Vivaldi is one of the largest independent growth strategy and digital innovation firms. Our strategic approach helps build strong brands, create brand architecture, drive disruptive innovation and establish platform businesses that operate at the speed of business today.
Our collaborative team works at the intersection of brand strategy, analytics, experience design and technology to help clients build capabilities, organizations, products and experiences that scale exponentially and deliver new growth in rapidly changing markets.
- Provide research, analytical, and logistical support for project teams
- Analyze research streams and synthesize into clear, relevant results
- Work with project teams to develop client deliverables
- Assist teams in planning and conducting primary research
- Self-starter, pioneering spirit, resourceful and ability to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to ask the right questions
- Must be able to effectively conduct and analyze research
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Strong problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team player, fun to work with and sincere interest in strategy, marketing and brands
- Excellent grades and study progress, extra-curricular activities a plus
- Work experience in the field of management consulting and/or at a marketing/branding department of a large company (internships) preferred
- Strong interest in Brands, Marketing, and Innovation
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Internet research tools
- Fluent spoken and written English. German and other languages a plus
- Located in New York
- Cover Letter required. Applications without Cover Letters will NOT be considered for this role.
- Hours can be flexible based on candidate schedule within reason.
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.