As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world. The firm is comprised of Vivaldi Partners, a strategic consultancy; Vivaldi Analytics, a research firm; Vivaldi Fifth Season, a design and digital brand-building agency, and Vivaldi Edge, an organizational development company.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Lead client projects in the areas of brand strategy, consumer insights, customer segmentation, innovation, growth strategy, and organizational change
- Maintain accountability for the timeliness/quality of work and for project profitability & staffing resource allocations
- Responsible for delivering client work on time, within budget and contributing to the content and thought leadership of the client deliverable
- Lead brainstorming sessions and consumer workshops
- Develop , manage, and cultivate long-term client relationships
- Mentor and train junior staff on technical skills and client preparedness
- Lead and oversee internal growth & firm development activities
- Effective leader & team player with excellent communications skills
- Problem solver with significant project management experience
- Self starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Experienced with executive client relationships and in developing new business
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven
- Able to apply creative thinking to client issues
- MBA or Master’s degree from top-tier program with 7-15 years of work experience
- Strong professional track record in management/strategic consulting and/or in a branding/marketing management role
- Possess strong mastery of a breadth & depth of essential consulting skills and business/ brand strategy expertise
- Demonstrate superior qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Industry knowledge and experience in one/more of the following: consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, automotive, healthcare, technology, B2B
- Fluent German and English written and verbal skills; ability to speak additional languages a plus
- Located in Munich – some travel will be required
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.