As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
Candidate Profile and Position Overview:
- We seek an experienced, accomplished professional – industry subject matter expert in areas of Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, or/and Branding. The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, a self-starter with a pioneering spirit, skilled in developing and managing business development cycle for Fortune 500 client base. The ideal candidate will also need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to actively collaborate with colleagues and teams across the firm. He or she will have experience in managing multiple teams, proven experience of winning client assignments, finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of successful business development individually and in a team setting.
Specific Job Requirements:
- The ideal person has vast experience in building a business, exceptional intellectual curiosity and passion, fire in the belly and influence skills
- At least 10 years of relevant strategy, innovation, marketing and/or branding experience; background in strategic consulting and/or digital strategy and marketing
- Proven track record of creating new business opportunities through proactive lead generation; spearheading new business pitches and selling to Fortune 500 client base
- Proven interpersonal relationship skills and ability to interact effectively with senior executives and employees in all areas of the company
- Ability to elegantly and successfully gain the respect of clients, colleagues and staff, to maintain open and efficient lines of communication at all times
- Must be high energy, driven, focused, assertive and results-oriented
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to email@example.com.