As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world. The firm is comprised of Vivaldi Partners, a strategic consultancy; Vivaldi Analytics, a research firm; Vivaldi Fifth Season, a design and digital brand-building agency, and Vivaldi Edge, an organizational development company.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Assist project teams with research, analysis and insights to help clients maximize the value of their businesses and brands
- Provide research and analytic support on marketing, branding and strategic analyses (e.g. market sizing, competitive analysis, ethnographic research & analyses, brand valuation analysis, best practices and benchmarking)
- Analyze research streams into clear, relevant results & recommendations and interpret/communicate findings
- Collaborate on developing basic business cases & models, preparing & facilitating qualitative research, and conducting innovation workshops to facilitate new product development/ideas
- Think creatively and contribute to brand strategy positioning/architecture formulation & implementation
- Help prepare and present client deliverables through excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Support new business development efforts through company research, article searches and outbound marketing campaigns
- Grow firm through participation in internal firm-building activities (e.g. recruiting, public relations, website enhancement, marketing campaigns and special events)
- Self starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Team player, fun to work with and possesses a sincere interest in strategy, marketing and brands
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven
- Able to apply creative thinking to client issues and to analyze/model quantitative research data
- BA or BS degree from a leading university
- 2-3 years of post-undergraduate work experience is required, preferably at a top-tier consulting firm or within a marketing/branding department of a large company
- Proficient in Computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Internet research tools
- Ability to structure and build Excel-based models for business cases, brand and business analyses
- Knowledge of macros, pivot tables and statistical tools a strong plus
- Ability to speak foreign languages also a plus
- Located in New York City – some travel will be required
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to email@example.com.