As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Provide research and analytic support for project teams, including financial data & company performance, market research & sizing, field audits, best practices and benchmarking
- Provide primary and secondary research for clients or our publishing efforts
- Perform basic marketing/brand analyses (competitive analysis, product analysis, ConsumerFIRST research, etc.)
- Analyze certain research streams and synthesize into clear, relevant results
- Support new business development efforts through company research, article searches, outbound marketing campaigns
- Help improve growth within the firm through participation in internal firm-building activities (e.g., recruiting, securing speaking engagements, public relations, website enhancement, etc.)
- Self starter, pioneering spirit, resourceful and ability to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on cutting-edge projects that require new thinking
- Ability to apply creative thinking to client issues
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven
- Strong problem solving and client/executive relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, fun to work with and has a sincere interest in strategy, marketing and brands
- BA or BS degree from a leading university
- 1 year of post-undergraduate work experience is a plus, preferably at a top-tier consulting or professional services firm or within a marketing/branding department of a large company
- Proficient in computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Internet research tools
- Ability to structure and build Excel-based models for business cases, brand and business analyses
- Knowledge of macros, pivot tables and statistical tools a strong plus
- Ability to speak foreign languages also a plus
- Located in London – some travel will be required
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to email@example.com.