Our CEO, Erich Joachimsthaler, is often interviewed by news outlets on a variety of topics regarding branding, innovation, and marketing in general. This past week, he has been interviewed on TV segments and quoted in articles talking about the news that Apple will be buying Beats.
In Erich’s interview by Associated Press TV, he asserted that Apple has lost a lot of its innovative character. He further explained how Apple’s own streaming music service hasn’t gained as much traction as the company expected, which explains why Apple is looking to potentially buy Beats.
He also spoke on the Apple buying Beats story and on the Amazon-Twitter collaboration to Arise Xchange (starting at the 17:45 mark).
A full list of Erich’s interviews on the topic can be found here.
- Yahoo! News, Apple CEO dares to be different from Steve Jobs; 5/12
- Billboard Biz, Steve Jobs vs. Tim Cook: The Apple CEOs’ Major Differences, 5/12
- AZ Central, Apple CEO dares to be different from Steve Jobs; 5/12
- Washington Times, Apple CEO dares to be different from Steve Jobs; 5/12
- NDTV Gadgets, Apple CEO Tim Cook Dares to Be Different From Steve Jobs; 5/13
- Inquirer.net, Apple CEO dares to be different from Steve Jobs; 5/13