Roland Bernhard is a Senior Partner at Vivaldi and leads the Zurich and London offices. He brings over 25 years of relevant international experience as a management consultant and senior marketing executive for some of the world’s leading brands. His mission: Energizing people, brands and businesses around the globe.
In his consulting career at Vivaldi and previously at a branding and marketing consultancy, he successfully supported clients to realize their business potential. He has led complex projects across industries and continents, mainly in the areas of consumer insights and segmentation, growth strategies and implementation, brand strategy and architecture, portfolio management, innovation, customer experience management and transformational change.
Prior to his consulting career, Roland was CMO and member of the management board for Red Bull. Before joining Red Bull, Roland spent 6 years at The Coca-Cola Company & BPW (a JV between The Coca-Cola Company and Nestlé SA). During his successful tenure, he held a number of senior level positions which included P&L responsibility.
Roland holds an M.B.A. from the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University in North Carolina and a post-graduate in organizational change from the Institute of Applied Psychology at University of Zurich.
Challenges He's Taken on Recently
- Developing a global value proposition for a new low carbon aluminum solution for the world's leading aluminum producer
- Defining purchase drivers, the frame of reference and a new brand strategy for a leading international fin-tech company
- Co-creating business vision, digital experience elements and service behaviors for an exclusive luxury brand
- Brand Strategy
- Marketing Planning
- Innovation Strategy
- Organizational Transformation
Talk to Him About
- The interaction between people and brands
- Modern history, international politics and aviation
- How to make strategy happen
On His Bookshelf
- The Royal Game (Schachnovelle) by Stefan Zweig
- The Empathic Civilization by Jeremy Rifkin
- The Essential Drucker by Peter Drucker