Fabian Heimgartner is a Senior Engagement Manager in Vivaldi’s Zurich office. He brings over 11 years of relevant international experience in management consulting and senior marketing roles at some of the world’s leading consumer goods companies like Mondelez International (formerly Kraft Foods) and Carlsberg.
He owns vast practical and conceptual knowledge in the areas of consumer insights, strategy creation, innovation and brand management. He has been crafting pioneering, consumer-led innovation roadmaps and business proposals for the European coffee business of Kraft Foods as well as managing complex technology platforms at the intersection of strategic planning and P&L business reality. Fabian also led the setup of an innovative European e-commerce platform to extend Kraft Foods retail footprint via a ‘direct to consumer’ route. He has also conducted and implemented several brand- positioning and architecture projects together with world-class agencies.
Having worked at the Institute of Information Management in St. Gallen, Fabian has a good understanding of the latest technologies for various industries. He also has a good financial understanding, acquired in the Controlling department of Swiss International Air Lines.
Fabian is an experienced team leader who drives x-functional teams to explore new territory without losing focus on business goals.
Fabian holds an M.A. HSG Master’s Degree from the University of St. Gallen.
Challenges He's Taken on Recently
- Creating a marketing strategy and communication concept for a large insurance company
- Defining and running an innovation process for a market leading B2B company
- Helping a global production company’s marketing department to structure an interactive sharing and education platform
- Innovation Strategy & Management
- Innovation Workshops
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Strategic Brand Management
Talk to Him About
- Visions of the future and how our lives will be impacted
- Putting things in the right context before drawing conclusions
- Great food and how to cook it -- and matching wine ;-)
- The incredible sport of tennis
On His Bookshelf
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
- Silicon Valley: Was aus dem mächtigsten Tal der Welt auf uns zukommt by Christoph Keese
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Black Swan: Second Edition: The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Nassim Nicholas Taleb